Around the World at Federal
Experience iconic must eat cuisines from around the world every Friday at Federal Golf Club.
Fun Friday activities are also available:
- Members Badge Draw $1,250 Jackpot – Winner must be present
- Putt 4 $1K of bar credit – 30 foot putt, available to Federal Members including Social Members, starts from 5pm
- Raffles – drawn at 6 pm
- $5 Schooners (selected) & House Wine
For dinner bookings, please call 6281 1888 Opt 5.
FEBRUARY – ITALIAN
FRIDAY 21 FEBRUARY
- Free kids meal (for children under the age of 11) with every two adult meals. Limited to one per family.
- Please be advised that Fun Friday Member Badge Draw will be conducted at 6.30pm but raffles will not be running due to the Michael Williams Memorial Golf Day.
- House-made Herb and Parmesan Foccacia Served with Evo, Palsamic
- Kids Menu Nuggets & Chips, Spaghetti Bolognese
- Tomato Caprese Salad
- Chicken Saltimboca, Grilled Zucchini, Asparagus, Pomegranate
- Fettuccine Marinara Prawns, Mussel, Squid Chopped Parsley, Chili, Garlic
- House-made Beef Lasagna Bechamel Sauce and Fresh Shave Grana Podana
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Truffle Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Pizza with Prosciutto Rocket and Olives
- Vege Pizza Bocconcini and Tomato
- Gluten Free Pizza Base Available
- Vanilla Bean Panacotta
MARCH — TBC