Interested in golf but aren’t quite ready to join? We invite you to experience playing golf at the best public access course in the ACT.
The Player’s Card entitles you to play 10 x rounds of golf on our 18 hole championship course and a range of hospitality services offered by our clubhouse.
The Player’s Card is available for only $650 but includes $950 worth of value.
Players can also play in any of our competitions at a time that suits them. An extra $15 competition fee applies and players are required to have a GOLF Link card.
N.B. A water levy fee of $5 per round will apply until 8th May 2019 (or subject to a Board decision to cease the levy earlier based on rainfall).
The Federal Experience
The Federal Golf Club was ranked as the best public access course in the ACT by Golf Australia in January 2019. “Federal is a beautiful course that covers terrain that varies from gently rolling to hilly and offers plenty of enjoyable highlights.”
Our 18 hole championship course offers you pristine Santa Ana couch fairways and quality bent grass greens which are protected by well-placed bunkers. The course is set in beautiful bushland surrounds with grand views of the Brindabella Ranges making the Federal Golf Club a very special place. The golf course is complemented by a welcoming clubhouse with a comprehensive range of hospitality services. Our restaurant overlooks the 18th green with access to an outdoor balcony area.
Contact / Bookings
For bookings and more information, please contact the Pro Shop on 6281 1888 Opt 2 or email to email@example.com or use the form below.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for 10 x rounds of 18 holes = $650 inc GST;
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Can only be redeemed for 18 hole green fees;
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase;
- Vouchers are transferable, however, the purchaser must be part of booking;
- Federal voucher card must be presented to the Pro Shop prior to play;
- Vouchers are for 18 holes social golf and all play is subject to availability;
- Playing in a competition is permitted for the additional daily competition fee and is subject to availability. Any golfer must have a valid GOLF Link number;
- Federal accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of green fee voucher card.