Play and Stay
GOLF AT FEDERAL
The 6427 metre 18-hole par 72 Championship Course is renowned as one of Australia’s most prestigious bushland style layouts testing golfers of all skill levels. Federal is consistently ranked among Australia’s top 100 courses, one of only two Canberra courses to have done so. The course features pristine Santa Ana couch turfgrass, slick bent greens and clever strategically placed bunkering.
The golf course is complemented by a welcoming clubhouse with a comprehensive range of hospitality services overlooking the 18th green and views to the Brindabellas.
When planning your social group’s next golfing trip, a round at Federal Golf Club in Canberra is a must.
- $870 (GST included) For 2 Persons
- Two 18 Hole Rounds of golf at Federal Golf Club (Saturday and Sunday) with carts
- 2 Night Stay at East Hotel
- Friday night and Saturday night
- Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor in Canberra
- Only a 5-minute drive to Federal Golf Club
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Dinner Package at Agostinis Restaurant (East Hotel)
- 1 x Drink Voucher each at The Dock
- 1 x Drink Voucher each at East Hotel (Joes Bar)
CONTACT AND BOOKINGS