COVID 19 – Check In Canberra
CHECK IN CANBERRA APP NOW MANDADORY
It is now mandatory for all restricted business activities to use the Check In CBR app.
Federal Golf Club is registered to use the Check-In CBR app to comply with the Public health Directions.
All members and guests are required to register upon entry to the Clubhouse or the Proshop.
Before visiting the club, we ask that you view full details and download the APP by clicking on the below link.
Please click this link for more info on the latest restrictions: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
The Federal Golf Club holds the right to deny entry of any members or visitors that have not complied with latest ACT Government COVID-19 restrictions.
Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
- ALL GOLF BOOKINGS MUST DECLARE THEY ARE NOT EXPERIENCING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR COMING FROM HOTSPOTS
- ALL NON-ESSENTIAL GROUP OR TOURNAMENT GOLF BOOKINGS ARE BEING REVIEWED
- ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS FOR STAFF WILL BE UNDERTAKEN (FACEMASKS, GLOVES, ETC)
- THE CLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO CLUBHOUSE FOR ANYONE EXHIBITING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO
GIVEN THE DYNAMIC NATURE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE POLICY WILL BE REVIEWED AS NEW INFORMATION COMES TO HAND
Federal Golf Club reserves the right to refuse bookings from interstate guests and members coming from documented COVID – 19 hotspots around Australia.
Thank you for your co-operation.